Our client is a respected Residential Builder who has been delivering High End Homes in the Inner CBD Suburbs. This is an opportunity for a Carpenter / Leading Hand to join this company on a full-time basis. This company primarily works on projects valued between $2 million - $10 million
- The role of the Carpenter / Leading Hand is to be onsite each day with the Site Manager and Project Manager.
- You will rotate sites for the first 6-12 months
- Strong Pipeline of current projects
- Hours of work will be 7am - 4.30pm
- You are required to be 50% on tools and 50% managing as a 2IC.
- You will need to set out trades and must be good with plans and detail
- Projects ranging from $2 million - $10 million
You will be an enthusiastic, high performing and driven professional with experience working as a Leading Hand / Carpenter, they also need you to have:
- Ideally 1-2 years + experience in residential or commercial
- Have to liaise with all the sub contractors, set all the trades, make sure the site is set up/clean
- Everything is programmed to finish on time
- Attention to detail and a passionate about your career
- Team Player
- Down to earth
- Good presentation skills to meet with clients