This is a fast-paced, broad, exciting and challenging role where you will sit as part of the support team to a broader group of seven Category Managers. Your position will provide support to the Category Team, assisting in the efficient operation of the Procurement Department through: reporting, marketing and administration
- Product range maintenance including: pricing, product data, images, and samples.
- Maintaining and reporting on supplier performance, including trading terms and rebate tracking.
- Working with the inventory team, addressing supplier issues, stock shortages, pricing queries.
- Working with the sales team regarding product quotations, tenders, and general product queries.
- Co-ordination and administration of promotional programs, including: samples, proofing copy of brochures / catalogues, assisting with launch to market and industry events.
- Liaise with Marketing Department on product artwork and electronic marketing initiatives.
- Reporting and analysis as directed by the Category Manager – competitor & industry, range performance, general system reports as required
- Attending relevant meetings with suppliers in order to maintain a close understanding of mutual business opportunities
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business (inventory, marketing, finance, supply chain, Customer Service)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field is essential
- Proven work experience in relevant sales support or administration support roles
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Strong written communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Passion, hunger and desire to build a career with the business
In return on offer to the right candidate is a huge growth opportunity, with the potential for this role to progress your career significantly in the long-term. You will receive a generous remuneration package, structured training and development over the next 6-12 months and a well mapped pathway into a Category Management role.
About the company
Our client is a global leader operating across 30 markets internationally. They have a rich history across Australia and New Zealand and provide a best in class, one-stop supply chain solution for a vast and very diverse B2B customer base.
Progressive, collaborative and excellence are some of the core values of the business. Staff work hard but smart, and in turn receive sizable investment into their professional and personal development from the management team which has allowed the business to continually promote from within.
Please follow the below link to apply.