Our client is critical to ensuring to the safety of Victorians and are about to undergo an exciting change to replace current systems and processes. They are a global leader that provide inclusive and customized service. They are currently looking for a Change Lead to drive improvements in business processes and planning capability.
Working in Geelong, you will create and employ the new SAP SuccessFactors Platform. You will be required to do design change management plans, successfully integrate the platform across the organisation and assess against critical path timelines.
This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and communicate to ensure a coordinated engagement.
If you're a Change Lead and have the following experience then this is the role for you.
- Practical Change Experience (5+ years)
- Experience working with Salesforce SAP SuccessFactors
- Experience working in an agile project environment.
- Experience managing a team, coaching to a diverse group of leaders and employees to successfully adopt change to drive organizational success.
- Ability to work autonomously and provide innovative solutions in a complex environment.
- Experience in supporting the design, delivery, and evaluation of capability uplift interventions.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Caroline Evans at email@example.com