Focusing on channel growth within the organisation's Residential Building Channel, this exciting opportunity will work closely with the operations, marketing, sales and procurement teams to develop a channel marketing strategy and ultimately promote business growth, ensuring channel profitability.
You will work closely with the Marketing Manager ANZ to, to review and improve channel processes through gathering business intelligence and increasing the sales conversion rate. You will saturate your channel through an extensive marketing strategy, taking a push and pull approach and utilising other business units to deliver a full business solution.
- Working with the Marketing Manager ANZ to implement a solid RTM strategy
- Create and implement a channel growth action plan
- Saturate your channel through gathering business intelligence, implementing marketing strategy and leveraging internal relationships to deliver a full business solution
- Responsibility for price positioning and consolidated margin optimisation within your channel
- Monitor, analyse and report on monthly channel profitability
- Manage, create and implement customer retention and customer acquisition business plans
- Utilise the CRM to implement an account management strategy
- A degree in Business or similar
- Specific Channel Management experience
- Product and industry knowledge within the building industry is advantageous
- A solid foundation in sales & marketing strategy development
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing and Digital Transformation
- The capability to identify market trends, gather in-depth business intelligence and the ability to predict market movement
- The ability to build strong internal and external relationships across different divisions
- You will be well presented with an extremely high level of attention to detail
- South Eastern Suburbs Location
- Opportunity to join a global market leader
- Attractive salary package and flexible working hours
- High performing and diverse culture
Our client is a global market leader in the energy and technology industries. Publicly listed and with a presence in over 100 countries around the globe, they are currently experiencing major growth across their core business lines. Regarded in the market as a true leader in innovation, they are also a business that facilitates personal and professional growth of their employees.
Culture is probably one of the most important parts of any business, and for our client, it is at the forefront of their success and why their employees love going to work. With a keen eye for talent and a major focus on diversity, our client has extremely high standards when it comes to employment, which translates to a high performing culture that promotes innovation and excellence. Within this business you will have the opportunity to work alongside a high performing team that will push you to develop both professionally and personally. Importantly, the organisation embraces flexible working hours and a true family culture.
How to Apply
Click the APPLY button alternatively or email Giorgio Xindaras at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you might have.