Our client is searching for a Claims and Deductions Analyst to join their Shared Service team on short notice. The company is an iconic Australian household brand and a leader in their industry. Working within a supportive team, you will be responsible for handling claims, deduction and dispute resolution/maintaining stakeholder relationships.
The company has a fantastic working culture, offering flexible working conditions. They offer 3 days from the office, 2 days from home and are flexible with start and finish times. There is parking available on-site and the office is also close to public transport.
- Analysis and validation of claims
- Processing transactions and accruals
- Preparing workflow diagrams
- Dispute resolution as well as monitoring and escalating claims
- Ad hoc duties to assist other sections of the shared service team
- Claims/deductions experience in a similar role
- Previously used SAP or an ERP system
- Comfortable with Excel including v-look ups and pivot tables
- Ability to communicate with any internal stakeholders
- Good analytical skills
- Adaptable and eager to grow and learn
Please submit your CV through the below link. At Sharp and Carter, we have a multitude of roles that may not be advertised yet. If you feel as though you may have interest in this space, we recommend you apply as we can keep you updated on any exciting new vacancies in the market.