Reporting to the Commercial Director APAC, the primary focus of this role is to deliver against the core business objectives consisting of revenue growth and client satisfaction. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of key clients within the education space, and become the lead for the digital services portfolio across the business. In addition, your commercial input on value proposition, product, pricing & market strategy will guide the wider business in achieving success.
- Commercially manage a portfolio of key clients within the education sector across APAC region
- Lead the Digital Marketing Services portfolio across the business
- Manage a team of 1 direct report operating in a support role
- Feed strategic market insights back into the business
- Identify opportunities for cross-sell and/or up-sell of services to clients
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders on global scale
- Take ultimate ownership of revenue targets within your portfolio
Skills and Experience
- Senior level Sales experience selling end-to-end services
- Experience selling digital marketing solutions would be advantageous
- Experience selling into the Education sector; universities, TAFES, schools, education bodies
- Have operated at tactical sales level; driving market insights, price negotiations, forming strategy, selling broad level solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members globally
- Passion for building customer relationships & driving customer experience
- Globally renowned organisation
- Genuine long-term career progression opportunities
- Unique service offering
- Passionate & collaborative culture
- Attractive salary package with excellent incentives
Over the last 30 years, our client has established an excellent reputation for delivering a range of services into education markets worldwide. Throughout their journey, the business has constantly evolved and adapted to market trends, with innovation in their service offering at the forefront of their strategy. Sitting within a wider group, the business now goes to market with a range of services catered to helping education players worldwide attract students, and they have an impressive list of clients spanning Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
This arm of the business employs a small and passionate team of employees in Australia who form part of a wider global team. They have an emphasis on driving a team-based culture, as well as one that encourages diversification and high performance.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.