About the opportunity
This is a leadership but hands on role in the Cloud Team, ensuring the Monitoring, Observability, Reporting and DevOps/Automation practices are in place to underpin and support our clients Cloud Platforms and Products.
- Build and develop a Cloud team
- Be responsible for establishment of a Cloud Observability Framework to ensure Peak visibility of Cloud Platforms and Workloads to provide key Business and Technical Insights.
- Monitor and Report on Cloud Platforms, Products and SaaS services to ensure services are Operational to agreed SLAs and contracts.
- Ensure toolsets are optimised to ensure all Cloud Workloads internal and external (SaaS) are compliant.
- Participate in compliance for ISO27001/9001 and SOC 2
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS based cloud platforms
- Proven experience building and maintaining cloud platform management practices to continually optimise for cost, security, performance and availability.
- High level of Senior Management engagement experience and ability to negotiate at a Senior level on a wide range of issues and subjects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Internal and External Stakeholders to deliver quality business outcomes.
- Ability to manage Cloud Risks in a timely, efficient and proactive manner.
To apply online, please click the appropriate link.