This large service based organisation boasts a strong profile as an established and respected brand offering excellent career development opportunities for motivated professionals. They are a market leader with an international footprint providing services to some of the largest corporate's in Australia. A valuable opportunity exists for a talented Management Accountant to join a high performing finance team and drive business growth.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be responsible for a broad range of reporting and analytical activities. You will be engaging extensively with key operational stakeholders, providing advice, business partnering and commercial guidance to balance operational objectives with financial discipline. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Commercial analysis of financial information
- Reviewing weekly contract performances and variance analysis
- Data integration
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts.
- Involvement with business case financial modelling and analysis
- Delivering high quality adhoc reporting and projects
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to identify continuous improvement opportunities and implement cost effective solutions
- Preparing and participating in weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews with the customers
You are CA/CPA qualified, having ideally started your career and obtained your qualification in a Big 4/mid-tier Chartered firm. You have experience engaging outside of finance and across the business. Alternately you have come from a large complex organisation and are looking to build on your commercial skill set. You have a confident and engaging interpersonal style, and can build meaningful, professional relationships at every level of the business. Advanced Excel and reporting skills gained ideally within a complex, large business environment are a must.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com