This role will see you working with a very successful retail brand. They have experienced a surge across all their divisions and their presence across Australia & New Zealand is unmatched in their field. Their national presence, multiple product lines and investment in R&D and new products means this role is an idea time to join a thriving business.
This newly created role is a fixed term contract through to Feb 2022 and will see you reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager and supporting multiple business partners from a group level function, your responsibilities will include the following:
Skills & Experience:
- Act as a key Business Partner providing financial expertise and solutions;
- Contribute to new business strategies across ANZ;
- Planning & Reporting activities including Forecasting, Budgeting & Strategic Planning;
- Consolidation activities from operations, retail, supply chain and manufacturing;
- Business performance analysis;
- Development of BI and financial reports and models to support decision making:
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting; and
- End of month FP&A activities.
You will be CA/CPA qualified (or studying towards) with a similar background from within a FMCG, Manufacturing or retail (or similar) industry. You will be skilled with TM1 and have the ability to create and streamline financial models to improve reporting capabilities. Your collaboration and ability to challenge the status quo will be the winning formula for this role, coupled with your ability to manipulate data and create simplistic dashboards.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116.