Sharp & Carter has partnered with a large, privately owned, iconic retail business that is embarking on an exciting period investment and growth. Due to the anticipated growth, they are now seeking a dynamic and high calibre finance professional to join their Commercial Finance team.
The Role | Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager
The primary purpose of this position is to:
- Provide on-going analysis at customer market level to support optimal product and market mix and sales channels decisions
- Provide assistance to develop ways to optimise value add growth activities within the group
- Provide support in monthly forecasting and budgeting process
- Work collaboratively with the Commercial Finance Manager to support division wide reporting
- Provide accurate and timely information to support management reporting within the commercial group
- Assist in preparation of budgets for group portfolio and assist with Commercial Group budgets
- Provide support for monthly forecasting for the Commercial Finance team which includes the management of master data for the commercial finance team
- Work with the commercial group team to ensure that all requirements for reporting, forecasting and budgeting are understood and met
- Undertake weekly and monthly reporting for the Commercial Group including the management of overheads for the Commercial Group
- Assist in the support of completing month end related activities
- Develop regular and ad hoc analysis of business results to assist in business decisions for the commercial group
You are a high energy and commercially focused individual who is committed to driving improved outcomes for the organisation. CA or CPA qualified, you possess advanced excel skills and a minimum of four years of experience. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to business partner with employees from diverse backgrounds within the organisation.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.