Sharp & Carter has partnered with an iconic retail business that is embarking on an exciting period investment and growth. Due to the anticipated growth, they are now seeking a dynamic and high calibre finance professional to join their Commercial Finance team.
The Role | Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking across the brands
- Drive insights and analysis which supports our brands and shapes strategy across the Group
- Prepare and provide accurate reporting and analysis on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis to provide insightful narrative to key stakeholders, including C-Suite and other Executive Leaders
- Be involved in various new projects initiatives including the opportunity to collaborate across the various businesses across the Group
- Cost of doing business optimisation for entire group
- Process improvement initiatives to streamline and transform the way we work
- Support and develop team members to ensure we enhance the DNA of the overall Finance Team
- Work with key members of the leadership team where growth and development opportunities will be available
You are a high energy and commercially focused individual who is committed to driving improved outcomes for the organisation. CA or CPA qualified, you possess advanced excel skills with prior experience within the chartered or large corporate environment.
Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to business partner with employees from diverse backgrounds within the organisation.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.