This role will see you working with an instantly recognised FMCG company that dominates international markets. They have a strong portfolio of products, brands and investments and are well positioned for continued success and growth. As a known employer of choice, they can offer unlimited career development and progression. Due to internal promotion, we are looking for a top tier Business Analyst to join their thriving commercial team.
This role will see you business partnering and supporting various projects in your portfolio. It is very strategic and commercial in nature. You will be responsible for:
- Analysis and business casing of various projects;
- Develop business case models for new initiatives via analysing and interpreting data.
- Business partnering with stakeholders across your portfolio offering insights, validating assumptions and influencing outcomes.
- Analysis of large volumes of data to drive outcomes across projects.
You will be a CPA/CA qualified finance professional with experience from a similar commercial role where you can demonstrate strong business partnering. A background from FMCG, retail or a large blue chip, listed brand will be critical. You will possess a curious mind and be a forward thinker, able to provide valuable insights. Strong data analysis skills and the ability to present findings to stakeholders will be second to none.
- Highly strategic and commercial
- Unlimited training & development - they invest in your career!
- Fun and dynamic company culture with lots of perks.
- Excellent mentorship from senior management - industry best.
- Use your commercial thinking every day.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lachlan Wilkinson on 0468 727 814