Sharp & Carter has been engaged by a multinational organisation, a market leader in the Information Technology and Digital services industry.
Boasting a suite of various divisions and service offerings, the organisation is currently undergoing a significant period of transformation on the back of year on year growth. In a dominant market position and with an appetite for future expansion this is a great opportunity to join a true market leader in a critical and commercial finance role.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager - the core responsibility of the role is to provide commercial support across multiple businesses and operational divisions here in Australia. Your role will also include but not be limited to the following:
- Partner with and advise non-financial operational managers
- Providing value-add analysis
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Managing the budgeting and ongoing forecasts process
- Preparation of the annual budget and assistance with the 5-Year strategic plan
- Identifying ongoing process improvements
- Ad hoc product, project and customer service contract analysis
- Create and distribute weekly and monthly business partnering reports
You will have started your career in a Big 4 or Mid-Tier Chartered environment and you have then moved into either the Technology, ICT or SaaS industries. You will be experienced working within a product based environment, and have a thirst to work in a dynamic commercial environment. You are a big picture thinker who is able to reason at a conceptual level, while still maintaining a strong attention to detail. You have the confidence and credibility to engage effectively and build relationships with senior executives and can effectively manage multiple priorities, remaining poised and efficient under pressure.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran at email@example.com or on 0426 265 677.