Boasting a powerful brand name with a strong national presence this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader that has experienced significant growth. This FMCG business has a number of divisions in their portfolio and are a true specialists in their field. They are genuine market leaders and have over 60% market share in their space.
This role will suit someone who is interested in engaging regularly with a variety of stakeholders, providing financial insight & advice as required with a focus on financial modelling for new business (tenders / bids). Your duties will include (but are not limited to);
- Working closely with the Commercial Manager and National Finance Manager on new business projects through evaluating and make recommendations;
- Financial modelling for new business including major national or complex bids;
- Review new contracts applying commercial analysis on feasibility; and
- Strong excel skills with the proven ability to translate data.
- You will possess an analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail.
- Advanced excel and modelling skills are crucial.
- Ideally you will be CPA/ CA qualified.
- Experience in bids and tender preparation is highly regarded.
- Prior experience working within the FMCG, logistics or similar industry will be beneficial to your ability to successfully business partner and apply analysis skills quickly.