In this business critical role you will provide support to the Senior Commercial Analyst and the wider commercial finance team. As part of the commercial team you will responsible for the budgeting and forecasting process, preparing and presenting detailed analysis of the organisations performance and partnering with non-financial managers to drive performance. Key tasks will include:
- Monthly analysis, reporting and commentary on commercial performance
- Preparation of business cases and analysis of margins
- Analysis the commerciality of bids and tenders, and make recommendations accordingly
- Supporting commercial contract negotiations
- Developing models to track business trends
- Identification and analysis of cost drivers
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Support and prepare strategic plans and initiatives
- Ad hoc project work as required
You are CA/CPA qualified, with a depth of experience from the Big 4/Mid-Tier realm and/or from a large complex commercial business. You have the credibility and presence to engage extensively with non-financial stakeholders, while also being able to work independently and objectively. You have outstanding analytical and planning skills, and well-developed commercial acumen.
This large, well established ASX Listed multinational organisation is a market leader. They have enjoyed a period of sustained growth, acquisitions and are looking to continue to expand their service offering into new locations and industries. Continued innovation over the last decade has allowed them to stay ahead of competitors to be in a market leading position.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran at email@example.com