With international reach, this services company has been in consistent growth mode for decades delivering exceptional results and dominating the local market. They are a brand that is instantly known who boast an impressive portfolio of customers. This opportunity presents an ideal career path for someone who has recently moved, or is looking to move out of their chartered role straight into a fast paced commercial position and join an exceptional company with a strong future.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing in-depth reporting and ongoing business analysis to assist the operations for this key contract, in addition you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of timely and accurate internal financial data including weekly and monthly P&Ls, Balance Sheet reconciliations and cost modelling to support analysis of continuous improvement opportunities
- Preparing annual budgets, financial models and other Corporate reporting packs as required
- Prepare customer monthly presentations, including dashboards and analysis for KPI reporting and cost to serve
- Assist in identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities to effect better operational and financial management of the operations, consistent with customer performance requirements
- Develop and manage key relationships within operations, the broader commercial team and our customer with articulate and accurate communication
- Proactively collaborate with the operations to streamline current process/s and /or data management
Our client is seeking a qualified CA/CPA candidate with experience in financial and commercial functions within a logistics, manufacturing or Healthcare environment will be highly regarded. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with those both above and below you. You will possess well developed financial, numerical and analytical skills with sound commercial judgement.
Be part of a huge brand with a genuine finance career path available. Be mentored by industry best with development along the way. Highly commercial role - you will not be just ‘crunching numbers’ but getting involved in decision support. The team is high energy, dynamic and work in a supportive manner. You can make your mark in this role!
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border at email@example.com