Sharp & Carter has partnered with an employer of choice who is currently embarking on an exciting period of growth and transformation. They have a strong reputation in the market in which they operate and are continuing to grow through innovation and diversification. As they enter this expansion phase, they now require a dynamic, hands-on, and engaging Analyst to help lead key strategic decisions to drive financial performance in the future.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for a range of activities predominantly associated with the analysis around M&A and Strategy within the business.
Your duties will include:
- Collaborate with Senior Executives on financial modelling and analysis for acquisitions, new projects feasibilities and new business opportunities
- Drive projects from start to finish by coordinating information, providing support through data analysis and contributing to the overall strategy and performance evaluation
- Review and provide market analysis to provide strategic insight to new project feasibilities
- Maintain existing feasibilities by managing cost to date, review of cost to complete, and forecast cashflows for all Projects under development
- Provide data analysis and input for all stages of the Project lifecycle including sales and settlement reviews and reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have highly developed financial modelling and evaluation skills. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders hence effective communication skills are essential. Previous exposure to Mergers and Acquisition/Strategy would be advantageous.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 167 919.