An open opportunity for an enthusiastic Commercial Rebates Analyst to join a busy retail organisation based in North Ryde. You will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and champion the rebates process, whilst being provided with the opportunity for autonomy in the rebates improvement process.
- Run and prepare data and raise invoices for rebates for both entities of the organisation
- Send invoices to suppliers
- Ensure data maintained in systems on a monthly/weekly basis for rebates and suppliers.
- Weekly margin reporting to finance team for straights and vendor terms
- Monthly financial reporting and general ledger account reconciliations
- Produce weekly sales data for agreed suppliers
- Liaise with auditors during year end audit
- Address supplier disputes in a professional and timely manner
- Develop and maintain a robust relationship with suppliers through effective and responsive
- Continue to develop and lead process development to manage more complex supplier terms
- Continue to collaborate with the Commercial Team to ensure data is delivered and presented in the correct format
- Support rebate process improvement project
- Ad-hoc analysis will be required when needed
- Able to meet deadlines whilst producing a quality output.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Innovative thinking and proactive problem solving.
- Prior experience working within a claims/rebates role (ideally FMCG/Retail) or senior accounts receivable position
- Friendly personality - this role will be the face of the business regularly communicating with suppliers
- Excellent excel skills (sumif formulas, v-lookups, pivot tables)
My client is a large, private equity owned business. They are a busy environment but have a strong working culture where everyone is valued for their individual contribution.
How to Apply
Think this sounds like you? Submit your CV by the relevant application link. For any further enquires, contact Jacinta Coyne at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to hear from you soon!