Instantly recognised as a trusted brand and used by millions of customers, this organisation prides itself on its 'customer first' approach and are a key leaders in their specialised field. With the backing of their global parent company, and continuous investment in their brand their market share has taken off.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager your role will consist of the following:
Skills & Experience:
- Operational FP&A activities including period end reporting and centralised reporting to the global parent company;
- Provide valuable insights and financial information to support decision making;
- Budgeting activities, forecasting models and analytical processes;
- Business partnering (multi-department), analysing key business drivers and providing support; and
- Support the commercial team with upcoming key projects such as reporting transition to Power BI.
You will be available to start immediately. CA/CPA qualified, your commercial acumen and skills will be your biggest strength. Strong experience in budgeting, forecasting and reporting coupled with advanced MS Excel skills (macro level) are essential. Ideally you will have experience supporting a multi-channel business and experience with Power BI will be highly regarded.
How to Apply:
Please apply online to express interest in this role. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively please contact Sarah Fitzgerald at email@example.com