Working for a market leading media/ sports organisation, you will be responsible for business partnering for an iconic brand and providing financial and commercial analysis and advice to leadership teams.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for providing key commercial analysis for your business unit and assist in decision making with the executive teams. Other duties include (but not limited to):
- Business planning, budgeting & forecasting
- Strategic analysis
- Prepare financial models to support strategic planning activities
- Business cases and investment appraisals
- KPI reporting
- Variance analysis
- Valuation analysis
- Ad-hoc proects and analysis
You will be a finance professional with a proven track record in an analytical role within a large commercial, corporate or professional services (Investment Banking/Transaction Services/M&A) environment. You will have excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills, with a creative flair. You will have advanced financial modelling and data analysis skills. Your ability to engage and build strong relationships across the business will be critical to your success.
- Report into a talented Head of Finance
- Plenty of sport and entertainment perks
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Bonus component
Our client is a top media organisation with ambitious growth plans. They deliver unrivalled service to their customers and are an Employer of Choice.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at email@example.com