Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to the Commercial Finance Manager and the Sales teams within the commercial division. The focus of the role will be to provide on-going analysis at customer market level to support optimal product and market mix and sales channel decisions. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.
- Provide effective finance business partnering support to key stakeholder
- Preparation of monthly management results packs focusing on sales, market overheads and KPI reporting
- Develop regular and ad hoc analysis of business results to assist in business decisions
- Analyse cost trends and identify opportunities for improvement for management consideration
- Provide financial support to the Sales Managers
- Monitor and report on Product mix and market pricing directions to support the creation of increased value and optimal product mix decisions.
- Assist in preparation of budgets for the Domestic Retail portfolio and assist with Commercial Group budgets
- Support and implement improvements in analysis, commentary and forecasting/budgeting
- Work with the commercial group team to ensure that all requirements for reporting, forecasting and budgeting are understood and met
- Provide timely information to support and improve the forecasting process
- Ad hoc analysis and projects as required
Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by a large, blue chip organisation that is a pillar of the Australian corporate landscape, with a suite of household brand name products. It has grown both organically and through acquisition, and boasts a broad, diversified asset portfolio and a large customer base.
You are an experienced Commercial Analyst / Business Partner, ideally having compiled an impressive track record and reputation as a high achiever. You are a solutions focused person with excellent attention to detail, strong analytical skill and have a excelled in in an FMCG organisation, particularly around Trade Spend and stakeholder engagement. From your time in such organisations you will have also developed your strong Excel and SAP skills, which will be essential for your success in this role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince. For other positions advertised by Sharp & Carter please go to www.sharpandcarter.com.au