This large global market leader provides reliable and high quality services to a broad range of industries including retail, mining, health and education. It offers genuine career development opportunities both locally and abroad, along with an attractive range of employee benefits.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for a broad range of analytical duties in support of business case development to underpin commercial tendering activities. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Commercial and financial modelling and analysis
- Bid governance, methodology development and professional presentation of bids
- Delivery of pricing strategy and analysis
- Researching and developing specific industry knowledge
- Analysing clients and their business environment
- Gathering benchmark data and supporting the management of databases
- Engaging and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing ad hoc strategic support to senior management
You are degree qualified in a relevant Finance or Business discipline, and have ideally completed your CA/CPA qualification. You have advanced level Excel financial modelling skills, and are comfortable and skilled at drawing clear commercial insights from large and varied operational data sets. You have worked in a large complex corporate environment and gained experience in budgeting, forecasting and KPI analysis. Interpersonally you are a confident communicator who has the presence to engage effectively with stakeholders both within and outside of finance, and build genuine professional partnerships.
To apply on line please click the relevant link, and for a confidential discussion please reach out to David Petrou at firstname.lastname@example.org.