This fast paced company prides itself on supporting 1,000's of businesses worldwide with an unique value proposition to their customers and staff, by leveraging their group buying power to ensure their customers can access products and services at a competitive price.
This role is not only an excellent opportunity it is one where you will take complete accountability on the success of the business unit by driving business performance and deliver financial outcomes for the business. The role will support management with financial analysis, strategy/plan execution, business cases and provide information for key decision making, your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly financial analysis and reporting;
- Drive financial performance of stores, warehouses and acquisitions through analysis of financial and market information;
- Participate in waste elimination activities to understand key drivers and cost reduction opportunities;
- Lead the strategy, annual planning and forecasting processes;
- Develop data driven processes, insights, tools and templates;
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends and present findings;
- Recommend and implement improvements to current financial processes;
- Establish and monitor key financial and non-financial performance metrics for the business
As the successful candidate you will have gained your CA/CPA qualification and ideally have had experience working for a large FMCG or retail industry. You will be a self starter that needs little direction and set agendas for the day, can communicate strategies and goals to achieve competitive advantage. Your confidence, understanding and relating to various personalities will be sure to place you well in this role, plus your relationship and influencing skills will be highly regarded. You will be remunerated well given your experience in a similar role and rewarded with a bonus of 15% based on your individual and company performance.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.