Our client is a multinational leading Designer and High-Performance Commercial Fabrics for Upholstery, Furnishings, Wallpaper, Curtains and more. This organisation is continuing to grow both organically and through acquisitions.
Provide regional financial expertise and leadership to implement the Group’s strategies locally to drive commercial strategy. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- •Provide clear analysis and insights which assists in quality planning and decision making that results in improved performance
- Manage and assist in the preparation of annual planning, budget and forecasts for the Australian business
- Support Australian management team and Studio on projects and strategic initiatives
- Develop, measure and analyse operational performance metrics
- Support managers to understand their cost centre reports
- Advocate and liaison for global Finance – provide local support to financial accounting team
- Engage and communicate with the business units on Australian operational and
- financial performance
- Understanding local needs, engage with project plans and briefing with financial advice
- Support managers with property management for Australian sites
- Day to day management of the Australian accounts receivable team and liaising with group finance in relation to debtor
The Successful candidate
You are CA/CPA qualified with experience working in a product based environment. You are a confident business partner who is able to work and communicate effectively with stakeholders outside of finance. You want to be part of a growing business who cares about their people and has a friendly and supportive culture.
To apply for this role/get more information, please use the link below or contact Lucy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org