About our client
Established over 150 years ago, our client is a leading business with a rich history in the heavy industry / manufacturing space globally. With state-of-the-art facilities in the North Americas and Australia, they develop practical solutions for their clients, are global experts in their scope of operations and pride themselves on being reliable & collaborative partners. With a commitment to strategic growth, our client is at the forefront of innovation and technology.
As the Manager – Commercial Finance, you will report directly into the Senior Manager – Commercial, Strategy and Sustainability. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the financial success and strategic growth of the organisation. Leading a team of 2, you will be responsible for overseeing the commercial financial operations, commercial strategy, and driving profitability. You will work closely with internal stakeholders, providing financial insights and recommendations to support informed decision-making and shape the company's growth trajectory.
- Team Leadership: Lead and mentor a team of 2 financial professionals, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment. You will also embed strong governance and seek process improvements across the business.
- Financial Analysis and Reporting: Oversee and conduct in-depth financial & scenario analysis, interpret key financial data, and prepare comprehensive reports to present to senior management. Provide critical and accurate financial reporting for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Collaborate with department heads to develop annual budgets and long term financial forecasts. Monitor performance against budget and identify areas for improvement and key business opportunities.
- Commercial Strategy: Assist in developing and implementing commercial strategies to drive revenue growth and enhance profitability. Analyse market trends, competitive landscape, and industry developments to identify new business opportunities.
- Business Partnering: Work cross functionally with various business units, to provide financial insights and support strategic initiatives. Act as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders whilst delivering on projects and influencing outcomes.
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified along with a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field (Masters is preferable)
- Effective leadership and team management capabilities
- Proven experience in a similar role in a comparable industry with a successful track record in a multi-national organisation advantageous
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strategic mindset with a demonstrated track record of contributing to business growth
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Dan Careless on email@example.com or 0411 955 700 or Gianni Sgualdino on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0433 296 716