This is a fantastic opportunity to drive business growth amongst one of the most exciting and growing construction businesses in Australia. Demonstrate your skills within a dynamic, fast-paced and supportive business that pride themselves on a fun and enjoyable work environment and you will be rewarded accordingly.
Reporting to the General Manager and part of the ELT, the main responsibility of this role will be to lead the management of this divisions company financials from the front. Specifically with a focus on end to end financial control and optimisation of performance through commercial insights, you will develop strong relationships across the wider business to ultimately drive key initiatives and performance.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement strategic plan to achieve business objectives
- Develop annual operating plan, track performance against plan and provide regular and accurate forecasts of future performance
- Provide commercial and analytical support
- Use data to drive insights and opportunities across the business
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecasting for capital expenditure
- Asset management
- Prepare management and financial reports
- Management of finance team to achieve high performance culture
- Build and retain top multiskilled talent and build succession pipeline
- Identify continuous improvement of system and processes
Qualifications & Requirements
Ideally CA/ CPA qualified, you will have demonstrated extensive experience in a commercial finance role within complex Construction environments. You have strong attention to detail and have the ability to motivate and lead the finance department, effectively creating a business partnering environment to assist in commercial decision-making. Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills give you the confidence to engage and influence those above and below you and across the organisation. You have strong commitment to ongoing personal development and improvement of processes, and aspire to value-add in your next long-term career step. Construction industry experience is essential for this role.
If you have any questions, feel free to give Jeff Harvey a call on 0413082614 or alternatively, please apply online or email resume to email@example.com