An excellent progression role for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant or Finance Manager seeking a commercially focused Finance Manager role leading a highly engaged yet developing team. You will be responsible for all aspects of financial & commercial reporting for the largest business unit within the group.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial with a dotted line to the Financial Controller & CFO. You will be responsible for the delivery of the financial reporting process, commercial reporting and be a key strategic support to a number of executives across the organisation. Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and develop a team of two Commercial Accountants
- Manage end to end financial reporting process for the division
- Lead commercial reporting process
- Develop and drive compliance policies
- Identify, review and document improvements to existing business processes
- Maintaining open communication and ensuring active collaboration amongst cross-divisional stakeholders
- Assist with multiple ad hoc projects across all areas of finance
You will be a CA or CPA qualified accounting professional who has experience operating in large and complex organisations. Experience working within healthcare sector would be advantageous, however not essential. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills with a process improvement mindset and the ability to propose continuous improvement strategies.
About the Client
Our client is a large private healthcare provider with a significant domestic foot print. With ambitious growth plans for the future and great mentors to support your development, it is a fantastic time to join and make a difference.
- Mentorship & career development
- Friendly work environment
- Progressive, growing organisation
- Flexible working arrangement
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260.