A pivotal role with an industry-leading organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This position will play an integral role as the trusted business advisor to the Executive Leadsership Team and is accountable for the Business Units achieving superior financial and operational performance. Initially this will be a long-term contractual assignment, however there is the genuine opportunity for extension and/or permanency.
Reporting to the Group Director, you will be responsible for providing commercial expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, analysis and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include:
- Business partnering with the Business Unit leaders to drive and achieve financial performance targets on projects.
- Taking a leading role in advising on the pricing of key commercial contracts or opportunities and where appropriate, recommending alternate pricing structures which will add value to the various teams and clients
- Undertake workforce planning which is aligned to revenue forecast or pipeline of opportunities
- Proactively driving and monitoring compliance to ensure correct use and application of the Standard Terms and Conditions in project contracts
- Business partnering with the various Leads to deliver against agreed business plan objectives and other strategic initiatives
- Proactively performing analysis and developing tools and processes to better understand the drivers of business performance and recommending action to improve revenue and gross profit
- Ongoing management of budgeting and forecasting to contribute to the business planning process
- Assessing potential M&A opportunities
- Spearhead process improvements across the organisation
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and a commercially astute individual. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a proven track record of business partnering and have the ability to effectively communicate financial data to non-financial stakeholders. Prior experience in a commercial business partnering role across all functions is highly desirable.
- Corporate training from an industry-leading organisation
- Large growth mandate
- Partial flexible working arrangements
- Genuine opportunity for extension / permanency, initially a long-term contract
- Great location, close to public transport and local eateries
- Substantial salary + superannuation
Our client is an industry-leading architecture and planning organisation who is an instantly recognisable name residing within their industry.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Laura Ruddlesden on 0488 756 943 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No LR11214343