Working for a Billion dollar plus industry leading organisation, you will be responsible for business partnering across all online and marketing related activities with significant executive exposure. This role will be pivotal in supporting the next phase of growth within this organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for providing key financial, commercial and strategic analysis. Other duties include (but not limited to):
- Strategic analysis and execution
- Pricing and loyalty development proposition analysis
- Full P&L management, budgeting and forecasting across marketing and online
- Business case assessment and advisory
- Drive analysis on key marketing spend, including ROI and promotion analysis
- Ad-hoc project work as and when required
You will be a fully qualified accounting professional (CA/CPA or CIMA) with a proven track record in a commercial, FP&A or Business Partnering role within a large corporate, preferably Retail/FMCG or similar. You will have excellent attention to detail, problem solving skills as well as the ability to present and partner with senior C-suite executives. Experience within an tech/media/online environment will be considered highly advantageous.
- Career progression
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Company benefits
- WFH flexibility
Our client is a leading retailer with ambitious growth plans. Their customer and people centric approach has seen them attract, develop and retain the best finance talent within their field.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at email@example.com