Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be instrumental in compiling and analysing data, identifying opportunities, driving solutions and making decisions to improve pricing, and maximising the business opportunities for revenue and profits.
You will work closely with functional business leaders to implement required changes to transform the pricing and margin structures across multiple sales channels. In addition, you will also work at building a more robust strategy around pricing and revenue management.
- Working with the business to develop a robust revenue strategy, incorporating the development of pricing policy and strategy
- Developing pricing and promotional scenario modelling tools and analysis, and collaborating with operational stakeholders to provide recommendations on future pricing strategy
- Assist in collaborating with Commercial Finance, Commercial, and Marketing teams in the preparation and distribution of standard monthly reporting deck, and to build robust overall budgets and forecasts
- Competitor analysis
- Providing relevant ad hoc reporting and analysis to Commercial and Sales teams
- Managing ad hoc projects with appropriate stakeholders as specific initiatives require
You are a seasoned commercial finance professional with strong technical knowledge and practical experience around revenue management and pricing, ideally within a large corporate. In addition, you are a strong relationship builder across a diverse set of stakeholders and personalities, who inspires confidence and in turn can influence effectively.
You are a commercial and big picture thinker, who is proactive in monitoring trends and identifying opportunities, developing and executing plans to maximise financial performance and ensure ongoing improvement of profitability and commercial performance
This market leading organisation has a strong customer orientation, and a firm commitment to leaning into and investing in innovation to remain different and better than their competitors. They are driven by a collaborative culture, and committed to investing heavily in the development of their people to help them grow professionally and offer them outstanding career development opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for further information, please contact David Petrou at email@example.com