Our client is passionate about improving and transforming lives for families across Victoria. The objective of this role is to create engaging, positive content to educate and share success stories on their program services. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Work alongside Head of Marketing and Marketing Campaign Manager to develop and implement key messaging
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather content for branding and engagement campaigns
- Develop the content of online (eDM, Website and Social Media) and offline (collateral) campaigns alongside Marketing Campaigns Manager
- Work closely with Head of Marketing on communications plans
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of content and provide recommendations
- Manage publications and media
- Degree qualified in Communications, Public Relations or related
- Demonstrated success in creating engaging content
- Track record of strong relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- Available to commence immediately
- Great opportunity to work closely with the Head of Marketing
- Positive, inclusive team environment
- Flexible working arrangements, currently working 2 days in the office
- Professional development provided with opportunities to grow with the organisation
With decades of experience delivering programs to families in need, our client is a not-for-profit organisation who is looking to continue and build on their success. They are delivering programs nationally and this role has been created to share their success to help even more families in need.
You will be given the opportunity to work within a close-knit, high performing team who are all passionate about making a difference to families across Victoria. You will be given the autonomy to run your own project and plans.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Donna Mak for a confidential discussion on 0432 057 779.