This business has proven to be a market leader for decades. With a new growth plan in place, they are looking to bring in an accountant to help join them on this exciting journey.
Key responsibilities of the Financial/Management Accountant will include:
- Prepare monthly financial reports, ensuring processes are completed on a timely and accurate basis in accordance with financial reporting guidelines
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report, and reporting of weekly cash balances
- To help maintain and develop the monthly management information pack, including focus on key drivers and variance analysis
- To assist with month end planning, to ensure timely and accurate production of management accounts.
- Back up for payroll AP and AR
- Provide assistance with the annual statutory reporting processes
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this to enhance overall financial control
- Maintenance and reconciliation of the fixed asset register
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Degree and CA/CPA (preferred)
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experienced in financial and management reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to form good working relationships with a wide spectrum of colleagues
- Successful experience of setting and meeting challenging deadlines under pressure.
Please click the apply button or contact Jeff Harvey on 0413082614 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org