Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager you will be given the autonomy to be creative in the creation of content across both offline and online channels. Support with both design and copywriting requirements across various business units.
- Create social content for various channels including LinkedIn
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and shape content needs and deliverables for key global projects and products
- Create compelling, multi-format content that can be used across and optimised for multiple channels in multiple markets including web, eDM, social media and traditional avenues
- Design internal presentations through to brand collateral and assets
- Design tenders and proposals to develop high quality submissions.
Skills & Experience
- Be comfortable taking briefs from a variety of stakeholders across a number of different departments (sales team, marketing team, onboarding team, strategy and tender teams)
- Proficient in GoogleSlides, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Word (Sketch is a bonus)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experienced across all levels of presentation designs, information visualisation, template development, and content for social, websites etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, and can respond quickly to urgent requirements (comfortable prioritising in a fast-paced environment)
About the Company
One of Australia's most well loved and respected retailers. Our client is experiencing huge company growth. They are committed to ensuring excellence within their business to ensure future growth and success.
Culture is probably one of the most important parts of any business, and for our client, it is at the forefront of their success and why their employees love going to work. Importantly, the organisation embraces flexible working hours and a true family culture.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion.