This is a newly created role reporting to the Global Head of Marketing. Anything to do with words and messaging, you own. You will build a team under you and work closely with the Brand & Creative Lead and Channel Marketers to develop and execute a variety of branding building, product, and customer lifecycle campaigns and activities.
- Lead and deliver the global content strategy to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Craft and shape differentiated brand and product messaging.
- Manage content for all owned media - blog, website, social, email, product, landing pages.
- Develop a content marketing strategy that successfully drives engagement with target audiences.
- Partner with Demand Gen and Lifecycle teams to design and deliver content across all stages of a customer’s journey. Take the lead for the content experience for all Digital Experience team products.
- Lead a team of digital content experts.
- Work with SEO’s to include keyword research across all content assets and types to increase quality traffic to their website.
- Support the development and implementation of brand and content guidelines, including tone of voice and visual and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree essential
- Extensive experience using content management systems (CMS).
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Proven success managing and leading a high-performing team of content specialists
- Proven success at delivering omni-channel content experiences at both brand and product level
- Extensive experience writing for UX, using SEO principles, and writing for the web (and can answer what it means to write for the web).
- You’re flexible and thrive in teams with a changing environment and context.
- Ability to manage trusted client and stakeholder relationships, negotiate professionally, present strategies, influence opinions and instill confidence.
- SaaS organisation experiencing strong growth
- $110-120K Base + Superannuation
- Genuine long-term career progression opportunities
- Unique service offering
- Passionate & collaborative culture
- Attractive salary package with excellent incentives
The organisational culture is one that places a high focus on collaboration, hard work and innovation. The successful candidate will have a high standard of work and drive themselves and their colleagues to a common goal of success. They have an emphasis on driving a team-based culture, as well as one that encourages diversification and high performance.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Giorgio Xindaras at firstname.lastname@example.org