This group are one of Australia's largest Tier 1 builders and continue to grow in Victoria. They specialise in complex commercial projects and currently have a significant pipeline of work in Victoria. They need a Contract Administrator to work on a $150 mil government commercial project in the inner city of Victoria
Reporting to a Senior Contract Administrator you will be responsible for
- Prepare scopes of work and letting sub-contractor packages.
- Assist with preparing monthly cost reports to senior management.
- Assess sub-contractor progress payments and variations.
- Assist the Senior Contract Administrator with any client variations or commercial matters.
- Manage contractual disputes that arise on the project.
This role will suit someone that has been a Contract Administrator or Project Coordinator that wants to join a Tier 1 and progress into a Senior Contract Administrator/Contract Manager in the future. It is essential that you have experience with procurement, preparing cost reports and have strong negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary on offer
Company that offers career progression opportunities
Strong pipeline of work
National Tier 1 builder