|Job title :||Contracts & Commercial Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent or Full Time|
|Contact name :||Lee Ruddy|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
|Job reference :||1207465|
Established over 25 years ago in the cultural hub of Melbourne, our Client has evolved into fully integrated property platform, with capabilities across development, asset and operational management. Through organic growth and by fostering meaningful partnerships with leaders in the industry they continue to be at the forefront of "end to end" property firms in Australia.
About the role
You will be a key senior member of the team and lead this new function within the commercial and contracts space. You will be the key interface for customers, clients, business partners and service providers.
Some of the activites that will form part of your day:
• The draft, negotation and review of commercial contracts with a focus on commerciality and acceptable levels of risk parameters within the appetite of the business.
• A real world approach to contract negotation, executed with a commercial lense.
• Working on standard and advanced contracts within general commercial and property, namely leases, sub- leases and a solid understanding of the RTA and the issues affecting commercial tenancies-e.g commercial tenancy relief scheme.
• Acting as interface with law firms, consultants and external provders.
• Working collaboratively with key businesss Partners to achieve goals in a timely manner whist protecting the Complany's interests.
• Collaboration on activites outside of the scope of the role from time to time.
You are likely seeking a sea change from the traditional legal/contract management environment. We welcome applications from private practice/in house, or those already in a similar role. Some of the attributes and exeprience you may have that will help you succeed in this role are:
• Strong understanding of contract law and experience in instructing lawyers.
• Highly developed attention to detail.
• Strong commercial acumen together with risk management skills.
• Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis.
• Ability to manage both internal and client relationships, with clear and precise communication.
• Team orientated, with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
• Degree/professionaly qualified in legal and/or finance
This role is exclusive to Sharp & Carter. For a full position description and a confidential discussion please contact Lee on 0450363147 or get in touch via email: