With a global footprint, this retail / FMCG company has been in consistent growth mode for decades delivering exceptional results and dominating the local retail market. This opportunity presents itself by covering a maternity leave cover for the next 18 months with excellent support and great mentoring Manager.
Reporting to the Financial & Treasury Manager, your role responsibilities will include the following:
- Monthly, quarterly, half year and yearly Financial Reporting
- Consolidation of Financial Data
- Management reports and analysis
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Assist in the external audit process
- Adhoc reporting and analysis
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Up to date with the relevant changes to accounting legislation
- Understanding data and developing awareness of key business initiatives and their impact on the financial results.
As the suitable candidate you will be CA or CPA qualified with approximately 3 years experience in one of the Big 4 or a mid tier chartered firm with an audit background. Your experience will include indepth knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards and IFRS, strong interpersonal skills with the confidence in working with senior leaders. As an individual you will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in approach with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
Be part of a global business with a genuine finance career path available. Be mentored by industry best with development along the way. The team is high energy, dynamic and work in a supportive manner. You can make your mark in this role! Recently a company wide decision was the opportunity to have the flexibility to work 10 days per month from home.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border 0499 089 639 or Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487005 116.