As a Corporate Property Strategist, you are principally responsible for developing and executing corporate property strategies for a range of corporate clients that occupy premises throughout the Asia Pacific region.
You will be working directly with senior members of the corporate property strategy team, involved in client management and given all the support you need to learn and excel as a member of our clients team.
- Property Transaction Management - leasehold and freehold, acquisitions and disposals, market surveys, site surveys/ inspections, proposal co-ordination, landlord and client liaison (lease terminations and lease restructuring)
- Lease Administration - pro-actively manage day-to-day lease administration responsibilities across the client portfolio(s)
- Account Management – liaise with clients, monitor portfolios and provide strategic advice
- New Business - identify new business prospects and develop approaches to contact them
- Tertiary Qualification Property, Finance, Law or 2+ years experience
- Knowledge of, or an interest in, commercial property and property markets in general
- Business acumen and commercial understanding
- Good computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft products and the ability to learn software systems quickly
- Analytical ability and proficiency with spreadsheets
- Client and/or relationship management experience at a senior level
- Superior organizational skills
If this sounds like the role for you please Apply via the link or email email@example.com for enquiries.