Our client is a well known ASX listed organisation that is the biggest and lead player in the Healthcare industry. They are a caring and progressive organisation that gives back to the community and believe in the value of people and teams.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for leading the finance function with responsibility for all financial and compliance duties.
- Lead corporate governance standards
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Provide technical accounting advice
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
- Review and analysis of KPI's
- Internal controls
- Update and upgrade IT systems
- Assess and analyse expansion opportunities
- Manage the finance team
- Ad hoc projects
You will be an experienced finance professional who is CA/ CPA qualified and started your career in a Big 4 Chartered firm or currently a Big 4 Manager/ Senior Manager. You will have strong technical accounting skills, with expertise in statutory reporting, governance, compliance and controls. You will have a track record of leading process improvement initiatives. Experience in an ASX listed, multinational or similar organisation in a Group Finance role is advantageous.
- Supportive culture - values of care and integrity
- Career progression
- Large ASX listed organisation
- Car parking available
- Close to public transport
- Mainly work from home options
Our client is a large ASX listed organisation who are the market leader in their field. With ambitious growth plans for the future it is a fantastic time to join and make a difference.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.