This is an excellent opportunity for a Tax professional with corporate tax experience and strong accounting acumen, looking to take the next step in their career. You'll be working for a leading organisation in their market where culture and people are valued and innovative thinking is encouraged.
Reporting to the Group Tax Manager your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare and assist with tax obligations including GST, FBT and Income Tax
- Tax Compliance, advisory and support
- Preparation and review of taxation matters
- Provide advisory on firm proposals and finances
- Project work
- Recognise and implement process improvement opportunities
- Ad hoc duties
You will be a driven Tax Professional with experience within a leading commercial organisation in conjunction with starting out within a Chartered or Business Services environment. You will have impeccable attention to detail and be able to build and foster relationships across the wider business.
- Join a business that is at the forefront of innovation and change
- Supportive and encouraging team culture
- Challenging and rewarding role
- WFH arrangements
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger on email@example.com