An excellent opportunity has become available for a motivated and passionate Credit Administrator to join a thriving and collaborative organisation. With training and ongoing training opportunities available, this is a great opportunity to grow your customer management, debt control and credit skills. This organisation is located in the western suburbs of Brisbane.
This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. As a Credit Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring credit control and assessments for a group of new and existing clients. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying competing daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
This is an integral position in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled professional. You will apply your hardworking, reliable and driven work ethic to your job each and every day.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Managing credit application process for new customers and running credit checks on new and existing customers;
- Preparing reports for credit status as directed by management, and reading reports from providers;
- Opening new client accounts;
- Managing actions on accounts exceeding credit limits including stop/referral and progression to legal if needed;
- Ad hoc administration support in the credit team.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience in credit.
In addition, you will also have:
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within and external to the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Exceptionally high attention to detail.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable organisation to appoint a credit professional in a full-time position. The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a long and success career with this business.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346