Australia’s leading supplier in the industry with over 80 years’ experience. Due to a recent internal promotion for a great performer, they are seeking a highly motivated Credit Administrator to join their supportive team on a permanent full time basis.
This is an integral position in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled Credit Administrator. You will apply your hardworking, reliable and driven work ethic to your job each and every day. Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily banking and allocation/reconciliation of customer payments into our ERP system (Frameworks)
- Answering both internal and external customer queries
- Reconciliation of customer invoices and statements
- Processing credit card payments
- 1st level triage of Accounts Receivable email inboxes
- Maintenance of customer accounts ensuring customer details on file are up to date and accurate
- Accounts Receivable experience of 3+ years
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptionally high attention to detail.
- The ability to work within a team environment
- Opportunity to grow your role further, through continuous company growth and project work available, should this be of interest.
- Flexible working arrangement in place
- Stable, permanent full-time position
- Attractive remuneration
- on-site parking
- Fun work functions
- Supportive and understanding management and team based environment.