We currently have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Credit Analyst expert to provide support to my client's branches nationally and Network Support Centre in North Ryde. This role is a full-time opportunity and is based in our head office in North Ryde (with free parking on site).
- Supporting the State credit manager in Maintaining Pinnacle Application Workflow platform.
- Supporting the State credit manager in Maintaining the PPSR registration inbox and ensure registration requests are processed and registrations are attached to Oracle account.
- Supporting the State credit manager in Maintaining the Legal collections Platforms and compile supporting documentation and update Legal files in share drive to send to external collections company & Insurer.
- Supporting the State credit manager in Maintaining accounts notifications which are received from Administrators / Receivers when accounts have become insolvent.
- Collections / Looking after a smaller ledger.
- Strong Excel Skills (V-looks up, Pivot Tables, Formulas)
- Previous experience as Credit Officer/Analyst (min 5 years)
- Experience with Oracle.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Energetic and proactive
- Strong analytical skills
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Competitive salary
- Happy team environment/culture
- Working from home flexibility after training