Our client, are a global leader within their industry , due to internal and external growth , the opportunity has opened for a highly driven and experienced Credit Controller to join their dynamic team on an permanent fulltime basis.
The Credit Controller is a critical member of our Credit Team, who have clearly defined targets around working capital meaning management of credit risk effectively and minimizing bad debt is at the top of the priority list. Some duties and responsibilities include, though not limited to:
- Ensure that all key areas (debtors aging) of the ledger are maintained in line with collection targets
- Ensure that the debtor maintenance on all accounts is kept up to date and that all accounts are reconciled in line with credit policy and accounts receivable protocols
- Ensure appropriate action, including administrative processing and follow-up of short or overpayments
- Identify and escalate concerns/ customer queries in a timely manner
- Work with national and branch sales personnel and management in the facilitation of cash collection
- Build strong business relationships with major customers - both internal and external
- Manage the process for obtaining timely payment of all outstanding accounts within the agreed credit terms and business objectives
- Intermediate knowledge and skilled in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and professional communication skills.
- Above average numerical and verbal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a talent for problem-solving.
- Ability to manage and resolve conflicting demands to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a changing environment.
- Ability to take/show initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- At least 3-years experience in a similar role
- Exposure with a large ERP system is advantageous
- Regular team building and training activities
- On-site parking
- Exposure to thriving global business
To apply please click on the link and follow the prompts. Alternatively, and for a confidential discussion please contact Jackson Schneider via email email@example.com