Our client is a large ASX listed company based in the South-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. They seek a young, dynamic Credit Controller with 2 years Credit experience to join there team in an ongoing permanent basis. Our client prides itself on fostering development of their employees, making this an exciting role for a junior credit controller.
About The Role
Reporting to the Credit & Collections Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Daily banking
- Running payment proposals
- Opening new accounts
- Processing cheques
- Performing credit checks through VEDA
- Land title searches
- Registering PPSR
- Group inbox management (emails)
- Reconciliation of General Ledgers
To be successful in securing this position, you will possess the following;
- Prior experience working as a Credit Controller or Accounts Receivable Officer/Administration
- High level excel skills
- High level attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to build rapport with multiple personality types
- Possess a team player mentality, all while working in an autonomous position.
- Work for a company that provides enormous potential for highly skilled and self driven individuals.
- ASX listed company
- Huge learning and development provided
- Regular Friday night drinks and social events
- Great credit department, friendly and vibrant!
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Canny via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0414 897 429