Our client is an award winning aged care organisation who have been renowned for offering a supportive, flexible and welcoming work environment. Due to the growth of the business, they are searching for a Credit Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. Working within this supportive and positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who is searching for a diverse and hands-on role.
Reporting directly into the Shared Services Manager, your daily tasks will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Full function credit control of a large ledger
- Liaise with clients on outstanding debts
- Achieve monthly collection targets
- Identify credit risks to the business
- Accounts receivable administration duties
- Reporting requirements
- Other tasks as required by the finance team
The successful applicant will have prior experience in a similar role within the aged care industry. You will have intermediate excel skills and prior reconciliation skills. You will also have excellent communication skills and attention to detail, coupled with the willingness to work as part of a team.
What's on Offer
- Free car parking (St Kilda Rd location)
- Supportive, friendly team
- Commence immediately
- Rapidly growing organisation
- Excellent salary