Australia’s leading independent wholesaler in the industry with over 80 years’ experience. Due to a recent internal promotion for a great performer, they are seeking a highly motivated Credit Officer to join their supportive team on a permanent basis.
This is an integral position in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled Credit Officer. You will apply your hardworking, reliable and driven work ethic to your job each and every day. Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for your own debtor’s ledger.
- End of Month reporting.
- Raising customer credits as required
- Assisting with cash sales reconciliation
- Fostering strong and professional relationships with various internal and external stakeholders;
The successful applicant will have
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptionally high attention to detail.
- The ability to work within a team environment
- Stable, permanent full-time position
- Working from home flexibility
- Attractive remuneration
- on-site parking
- Career progression pathways