Our client is an established global company that is looking for an energetic credit control officer to join their supportive team as the company is growing. The role is heavily based around managing claims and disputes, reducing the age of debts through appropriate collection, receipting and liaising with customers and stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Liaise with sales team in maximizing collections of debts and claims resolution.
- Timely resolution of claims and overdue balances.
- Complete reconciliations, allocations of invoices and payments, rebates, remittances and refund payments.
- Account reconciliations
- Credit assessments
- Provide a high level of customer support
- Maintenance and improvement of DSO on assigned ledger.
The successful applicant will have
- Minimum 3-5 yrs.’ in an FMCG environment with strong focus and understanding of rebates and claims handling and Accounts Receivables processes.
- Strong Excel skills (V-look up, pivots tables) - MUST have.
- Exceptional customer service focus
- A great team player who can socialise well within a team
- Close to public transport
- Generous package
- Great working environment
- Permanent opportunity
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Hannah Lee on firstname.lastname@example.org.