Reporting to the Head of Marketing for this Australian Retail and Lifestyle Brand, the CRM Manager will work across audience segmentation, data collection and customer lifecycle marketing.
The CRM Manager will be critical in developing our client's loyalty program, driving repeat engagement through personalisation, A/B testing, data management and innovation.
This role will suit an experienced CRM Manager looking to pursue a career in Retail or an ambitious CRM Specialist looking to take the next step!
- Own and deliver the growth and transformation of our client's loyalty program
- Understand the customer life cycle and identify relevant insights to translate them into meaningful customer experiences
- Drive CRM database growth and management, segmentation and devise personalisation strategies
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with marketing, creative, retail and digital teams to build & execute customer centric EDM campaigns in accordance with the marketing calendar
- Manage the audience segmentation for campaigns and mailing list
- Drive the efficiency of automation opportunities through customer
engagement, driving repeat purchases and cross selling based EDMs
- Embed “Test, Learn & Optimise” into all activity - ensuring we are always building our knowledge and driving performance with all campaigns.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4+ years experience in a similar CRM/direct marketing role within a retail environment
- Experience working with CRM platforms is a must, Emarsys
preferred but not essential
- Familiar with all aspects of CRM and direct marketing
- Strong understanding of audience segmentation and how to target customers effectively
- Proven experience running and analysing A/B tests within EDM campaigns
- Proficient use of excel and management of large data sets
- Passionate and driven individual and have a proven track record of acting on your own initiative.
- A fantastic culture of hard working, creatively minded people who are passionate about the brand story and take ownership of its growth and success. A place where you can make a difference every day.
- Be part of this exciting journey with an organisation that as a huge presence across Australia and internationally
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
About the company
They place a high value in treating people right and living their values everyday and their success is centered around their high performing culture.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or email your CV to email@example.com