The key areas of responsibility within this role as CRM & Data Analyst include the mining of customer data and presenting insights, reporting and database management to help drive continuous growth of the Online and Retail businesses & associated loyalty programs, as well as provide the broader business with a continuous stream of customer intelligence that can be used to inform decision-making.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse & report insights on the key customer metrics – purchase frequency, share of wallet and lifetime spend
- Analyse and report on loyal engagement, inclusive of sign up conversions, identification, % of transactions and loyalty costs of program
- Provide ongoing customer profiling to inform product, pricing, marketing, and store footprint planning decisions
- Track performance of new CRM initiatives, including new journeys and A/B testing
- Provide recommendations to improve existing and build new reports (documents / dashboards) to track results and provide analysis
- Conducting ad hoc data-mining requests from wider business
- Help identify customer segments for potential revenue generation through lifecycle targeting, product mapping, product upsells and cross-sells, basket analysis, purchase frequency and category upsell and cross-sells
- Help manage the health of the database - subscription, unsubscribes, churn rate, engagement
- You have 2-3+ years’ experience working in similar CRM Analytics role
- Experience in analysing large data sets
- Advanced Excel, data manipulation and reporting skills
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated experience utilizing Google Analytics or similar analytical platforms
- Knowledge of Database languages such as SQL
- You are a person who is naturally inquisitive and detail-oriented, capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- You are a strong team player but also driven and self-motivated to be able to work independently
- Experience using Tableau or Power BI (desirable)
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in a data related field or similar qualification (desirable)
Our Culture is found in the little things…..our focus on customers, communication, team building and the respect that our Team have for each other creates an environment full of passion, proactivity and positive attitudes. We promote collaboration and a supportive environment that allows you the chance to shine! Your goals of growing your career can be realised here through our tailored development programs. Your success is our success!
What can we offer you?
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability
- Established and committed LEAN organization offering on-going training to all employees
- Huge staff discounts across all the amazing brands in our portfolio
- Sample sales and extended family and friends discounts
- Wellness Programs – regular free skin checks, flu shots, remedial massages, Employee Assistance Program, fresh fruit delivered on-site
- Access to awesome perks, including corporate discounts, novated car leasing, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave Program
- Monthly business updates from our CEO and Senior Leadership Team, with regular presentations from our community partners
- “Summer Fun” – take advantage of a half-day leave every fortnight, in addition to your leave allowance, during the summer months and make the most of the sun!
- Company-wide Reward & Recognition Program
- COVID safe, flexible and relaxed office environment with sit-stand desks
- “Lunch & Learn” sessions, with topics including financial management and health & wellness
We are focused on cultivating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and vibrant. In fact, we know our both workplace culture and business are only strengthened by our differences. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Therefore, we warmly welcome people of all genders, races, ages and abilities or any other backgrounds or differences to apply to work with us.
Creating the fabric of a better life for people and the planet:
As a COVID 19 safe environment we have broken our Sydney team into two, one team will come into the office on Monday and Tuesday and the other team will come in on Thursday and Friday. On Wednesday's, the teams will alternate where one week you will work in the office, the other from home. In these unusual times we are loving staying connected with each other via MS teams.
How to Apply